SelfTitled theme uses the latest features of the fast and slick Warp theme framework. It comes with a broad range of layout and module variations as well as a neat typography to style your content. Alongside with all the features that come with the framework itself, you have a wide range of theme options, using which you can customize almost every aspect of the theme, ranging from typography options to social icons, capital topBar, woocommerce shop options, slider options and many more. combining these features gives you the power to make your own theme and come up with your own design and styles which best suites your need. the sky is the limit! Read on to learn more about this theme and its features:
- WooCommerce 1.6.6 ready
- 10 style color variations available
- 19 widget positions with widget options to further customize the look and feel
- Easily filter the pages you don’t want a widget to be displayed
- Choose from 11 embeded fonts, and more than 30 google webfonts
- 5 module styles combinable with 5 badges and 40 icons
- Flexible template and column widths (you can set the width of main body and also sidebars)
- Responsive and fluid design (resize your browser)
- Shortcodes available from admin panel with an exclusive plugin (Capital Shortcodes)
- 15 typography styles with a style list built in right into your visual text editor
- All Warp framework features are available plus more options built for you
- 6 different slider styles, 16 slide effects all controlled from one command center. (widgetkit powered)
- widgetkit powered plus 6 different styles for widgetkit slideshows
- ajax realtime search functionality (voice search enabled in chrome)
- 3 exclusive WordPress widget/plugins included
- options to customize almost every part of your theme.
- enhanced menu management (built-in mega menu options)
- 3 different menu types available
- built-in collapsible topBar with options to fully customize it. (capital TopBar)
- 4 different light-box and overlay stlyles included (widgetkit powered)
- Self hosted video and audio player available via widgetkit
- 24/7 support on facebook (and a forum comming soon)
SelfTitled comes 17 module positions, 3 module layouts and 5 module styles which gives you infinite possibilities to layout your modules. You can choose a module layout which defines the module alignment and proportions: equal, double or stack. The two available sidebars, can be switched to the left or right side and their widths can easily be set in the framework options section in administration panel. You can choose different module styles too. Take a look at the module variations page to get an overview.
Choose between 10 theme profiles using the different styles, colors and fonts you can choose from in the framework options section in administration panel. You can create your own profiles and even assign them to different menu items. The front end theme options you can see on the left hand side of the theme preview is using the same feature to demonstrate profiles (dynamic profiles). So you can have different styles assigned to different pages.
Better Performance with warp framework
With built in gzipping and combining features you can have 4 different zipping functionalities. See the graph in theme demo module variationsfeatures page.
Better Menu mangement
With the power of warp framework creating, managing and styling your menus are easy and fun. You can change the dropdown width (globally or individually), simply add icons to menus (level 1 and level 2), set number of columns for dopdowns and add title, subtitle and class attributes to each menu item individually.
Selftitled theme comes with a wide range of options, including options to customize you widgets. You can select between 5 different widget styles, 40 icons, 6 badges, an options to show or hide the widget title and you can also assign which pages you would want the widget to appear.